Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2014, 05:46 PM   #24
CrazyInMagic

Mr. Miller, to address your concern, I know you are all about..
..thinking you are always right;
..continuously making promises you will not, do not and cannot live up to;
..contradicting yourself;
..not being able to empathise;
..treating customers and supporters terribly whenever they (usually for all the right reasons) say they are disappointed or argue with your practices even just a little bit;
..regularly spreading lies as facts, even after people have told and shown you these things are incorrect;
..not being able to argue with anyone properly for you end up calling names and use inappropriate attacks that have nothing to do with the arguments or with anything related;
..not being able to apologise or not being able to apologise properly about any of the previous at times apologising is the very least to be done.

Unfortunately each of those things are supported by several different occasions and thus are actual facts. Factually that makes you a narcissistic, irresponsible, unreliable and communicatively weak person with a god complex. At least on the internet.

Being as proud about that as you are, you might as well put that in your bio, but instead you may as well just reconsider your actions and maybe even be thankful someone cares and worries about you and your actions as much as some people do. And in case you think I wouldn’t say any of the above privately or in real life, I actually would and will. Word for word.
CrazyInMagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
behaviour, enduremiller, exposure, justin miller