Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
kammagic
Banned

User channel on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
No proof? Hahaha, what about people who actually own it? What about the lots people who have seen it performed live? What about their bills and the money we made with it? There are even lots of people who slowed down the video frame by frame to see where the objects go. Many of them have succeeded to figure it out.

That you don't or can't figure it out is a true miracle so I bet I'm indeed a miracle worker then. Thank you for the biggest compliment in my life! This made my day.

To make my day even better I'd truly love to know if you think I used dups in this video or not:
Ha ha! What people who actually own it? What people who have seen it performed live? I still say its video editing. You expose your use of video editing in your Morpheous exposed video and one of your music videos shows your expertise with video editing where you play the piano and the organ. You are a very good musician by the way. And the fact that you don't do those effects live really gives it away.

I have a group of guys in India who all love me and watch my videos religiously. Their club is just for guys who love me. I was a successful and accomplished performer long before I got on the Internet. You would be nothing without it.

I'll go on record saying you use video editing. Can you prove you don't?
I'd love for you to prove me wrong. I really would. But you can't because you can not prove a lie.

You're used to everyone looking up to you and thinking you're amazing. So when I came along and gave you a little dose of reality and didn't believe your bullsh*t, you got defensive. You should of taken the challenge and proven yourself. But instead you made excuses.
kammagic is offline   Reply With Quote