Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Public Magic Discussions
Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
Mark

User channel on YouTube

I don't know whether that was just a joke or if you will really be moving then, but just to be sure.. keep them here. We talked enough about Minecraft already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittydakat View Post
Mark, I have a question. What if your webcam is awful quality and we can't see you or we can barley make out what we are saying or visa-versa?
I will always be using my HD webcam for this so the problem wouldn't be on my side. And both Tinychat and Skype have text chat possibilities so in case you wouldn't have speakers or a microphone, we can still use that.

However, I'm pretty sure you didn't necessarily mean my webcam, but just any webcam in general because of the vice versa you added. In case your own webcam quality is too bad I still hope it's good enough to see what you could improve on and whether you are taking in the lessons. Some weeks ago I had a chat with someone whose webcam was quite terrible but still good enough for that.

If your camera is really bad and you can barely see whatever you're doing, it may as well be worth it to get a new, better webcam. Great quality webcams are very cheap nowadays.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
Kelan
kittydakat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I don't know whether that was just a joke or if you will really be moving then, but just to be sure.. keep them here. We talked enough about Minecraft already.

I will always be using my HD webcam for this so the problem wouldn't be on my side. And both Tinychat and Skype have text chat possibilities so in case you wouldn't have speakers or a microphone, we can still use that.

However, I'm pretty sure you didn't necessarily mean my webcam, but just any webcam in general because of the vice versa you added. In case your own webcam quality is too bad I still hope it's good enough to see what you could improve on and whether you are taking in the lessons. Some weeks ago I had a chat with someone whose webcam was quite terrible but still good enough for that.

If your camera is really bad and you can barely see whatever you're doing, it may as well be worth it to get a new, better webcam. Great quality webcams are very cheap nowadays.
Mark, there are HD webcams? =o

I wish I had one :P

Is there some sort of attachment I can put onto the computer to make it better quality?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Oh, and I never got to introduce myself. My name is Kelan (Pronounced KEH-LAN). It's an altered spelling to Kellen. Anyway, I've been doing magic for about a year. I'm 13 years old and I'm striving to learn more. I'm in the midst of practicing the Repulse Control (which I think is genius).

I can tell me and Mark (or would it be Mark and I... ^.^) have different views on revealing magic. I reveal only MY tricks, mathematical principles, and tricks/sleights that are often performed bad. I respect your views so I hope you respect mine . I want to be friends with all of you on here, so I hope my views on revealing magic don't effect that... . I'm a boy who has a lot to learn XD

Cheers!
Kelan is offline   Reply With Quote