Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Lounge > General Discussions
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2011, 06:20 AM   #35
Kieran Oloughlin

And now Im back.
Today, went I think very well, it went great actually.
After waiting for my friends date who was 20mins late to get there we got lunch, my date didnt have money for both lunch and a movie so I bought a big meal to share with her...she ate most of it, dont care really, I dont eat much anymore anyway.
We then talked for a while before going to choose a movie to watch, we ended seeing twilight. (Yeah manly I know, but I guess it was an appropraite choice due to the situation)
We had 20 mins to kill so....long story short, the girls painted of our nails each... anyone got any nail polish remover?
We saw the movie, whcih want to bad I guess. Then we went home, me and my date went to the same bus stop so we got to talk a little longer.
SO it went pretty well, and I think we may be going for another.

Oh and during the movies, me and my firend and our dates we being very close with eack other, like mine was resting her head on my shoulder, you should get the idea, we where being very close. As for kssing each other, she kissed me on the cheek a few times and then I thought stuff it lloked at her and kissed her on the lips....this happened about 4 times....SHES SO PHYSCIALLY AFECTANTE! Not that I mind....
Kieran Oloughlin is offline   Reply With Quote