Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Marketer > The Store
Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #1
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

The Line Theory is, in my opinion, a work of art. To those who are new to magic, this theory may not seem at first to be as clear and important as it is. However, the significance of it increases dramatically for those who are aiming to achieve 'magic' in their art and not simply a display or performance of 'tricks'.

I believe this is an all essential video for those who ever felt that their performance was lacking, even after weeks of practicing the moves and the patter just for that one moment. This is all because performing a move for real audiences is completely different compared to in front of a mirror or a video. Then, feelings of doubt and self-consciousness comes in to ruin our confidence and trick. Now, the Line Theory is where I believe steps into this 'realm' of, how you could say, our lack of confidence, to help fine tune and tame our tricks into something completely magical.

Once you apply this theory to your tricks, I highly believe and feel that not only will your spectators have nothing to doubt or to try and look for, but you will also feel a lot more natural and comfortable doing your tricks. The flow that the Line Theory will enhance in your movements will definitely make you feel and think, "Ah! This is it! This is what I felt I have been missing all along in my tricks and what made them lacking."

I highly recommend this to all those who come across it. It's an invaluable lesson that you will not be able to find anywhere else and something even professional and competent magicians overlook because they just didn't know what was wrong.

If you can't put your finger on the feeling of doubt you have in performing tricks, try this. It may just be your elixir that you were searching for all along. It sure was mine!