Magicians: The Gathering
Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Café > Magic Alert
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2011, 09:01 PM   #12
sameoldsameold

A few facts, Mark.

JK was never one of your haters. Most members of MVD found your grandiose forum posts quite hilarious, though JK never once commented on them. I guess it suits your purpose to portray him as one of your haters, given the fact that you have recently now tried to discredit him in another thread on this forum.

Re your performance videos. Simply put, there were none. You have never posted any real live performance videos in the entire time you have been on the internet posing as a magician. This is why people question your integrity, I see nothing has changed.

Re Force Impossible. You actually marketed the method for this, it was bought from you by an experienced magician, a staff member of MVD who exposed it as being a fake. As a result you left MVD in disgrace when members asked if you would be refunding the people who had bought the so-called "method" in good faith.

Re the magic competition that you won on MVD. Your video was one of only three entries nominated by the MVD staff and wizards, you won fair and square. Why would the staff and wizard members nominate your video as a potential winner if they were against you? Why are you continuing to bash and criticise the staff of MVD? They were always on your side when the rest of us wanted you banned. You say that Magic Depot took 9 months to send your prize, what has that got to do with the administrator of MVD who only hosted the competition?
I notice on Youtube there was a lot of trouble when you actually arranged a competition yourself but never handed over the promised prize to the winner. A lot of money was promised, was it not? Magician and now a music producer too?

Re the "hidden" thread about you. As I recall this was not in an admin only area, it was in an advanced member area and started by an advanced member aka: a wizard. It called on the staff to suspend your account, you will notice that they refused.
The MVD staff did not manipulate anything around you, you in fact attempted the manipulation but failed miserably. We members wanted you banned from the forums but the staff without exception wanted you to remain. Perhaps they found you amusing when we simply found you profoundly irritating?

You say that you asked for your account on MVD to be deleted, yet you immediately made several comebacks on the site under different names, once even using the name DarkSleightZ. Tres familiar?

Mark, you are all over the internet, dining out on the fact that you once won a minor magic competition and your mistaken belief that the great and good of magic are insanely jealous of your "skill", when actually you are probably not even on their radar. It has been proven over and over that you are a narcissistic, egocentric manipulator but you constantly invent alter egos who say they have seen you perform/ talk to you on MSN. It appears you are doing the same thing here on this site, they are very easy to spot.

You entertain me as always but please can you come up with some new patter, the old stuff is wearing a bit thin.
sameoldsameold is offline   Reply With Quote