Contact us Facebook Twitter YouTube
Go Back   Magicians: The Gathering > The Theatre > In The Streets > Card magic
Notices

Old 06-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Not bad, not bad. The Repulse looks pretty good. I'll give my honest feedback now:

1) For the Magic Tunnel, the D*ub*e was well handled, as there were no noticeable mistakes when doing the thru-the-fist thingy (I forgot the name ). However, when doing the "dirty work" for the Repulse, make sure you try and get used to not having to do the dirty work (it's hard to explain without exposing xD) and using just the one hand for the placement control. Also, this is where the refining portion of the Repulse really gets tough. You see how your left thumb stops moving mid way through the deck in the Magic Tunnel? That's bad. The action of the Repulse is to imitate the squaring up motion, so your thumb must never stop moving and only move backwards and then to the front again. It's hard to do that at first, but try to fix that. However, the idea is clever and I like it *thumbs up*

2) As for the False Swipe (yay, it's a pokemon move xD), a little less well done compared to the Magic Tunnel. The problem with the Repulse is also evident here and your thumb started to come off . More practice should fix that. As for the T**ka*, your pinky was the most awkward (around 0:26 - 0:30). Try and fix the T**ka* to be as natural as it can look in front of a mirror first to get a feel for it and try again

However, you are getting better Now, try and practice the repulse in the front-view. It's more bold, but can be more deceptive