Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #11
Albert
DarkSleightZ Artist

Donor Score: 110
User channel on YouTube

Thanks for the input Cris

Regardless of the matter, what I wanted to highlight was the lack of crediting on the products page. It's all fine and dandy that they provide credits in the actual video itself. I still believe that at least Ernest Earick should have been mentioned in the products page, not just saying that it's a modern take on an underground move. It's misleading. Not to us who has been into magic for longer, but for the new age magicians coming to be. Is that so bad? It's practically saying that one has to purchase the product to learn about the influences.

Yes, me calling it a slight variation may have been a little off board, and so I admit my fault there. I just don't like how Theory11 isn't so transparent with people that it's frustrating. Maybe it's just me and my style of thinking obtained from studying to be an auditor (someone who analyzes companies for mistakes or fraud in their $$$ figures). But in all honesty, is what I'm asking too much to ask of a company? It's not something that will kill their business, and in fact, more people just may be respectful of Theory11 if that happened. Just my two cents.