PDA

View Full Version : Order problem

CookieMonster
11-28-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm a first timer customer and I just bought Albert Victoria's ACID. But i accidentally entered the wrong email address. Is there anyway to change it? Btw, Is it going to be Digital?

Travmang
11-28-2011, 04:32 AM
The release is a digital download, I'm sorry but that's all I know. :)

Albert
11-28-2011, 05:58 AM
I suggest you send an email to admin through this link here (http://magiciansthegathering.com/community/sendmessage.php).
However, I'm sure Mark will see it very soon, so please give a few hours of wait. :)

I'm sure he will get to you in no time! :D

Thewetoreo
01-07-2012, 09:27 AM
hey. i'm also a first time customer and also previously bought "Albert Victoria's ACID". It was purchased with a credit card and i have received the receipt. I'm pretty sure my payment has been processed already so when will i able to get the download link emailed to me?

Admin
01-07-2012, 11:38 AM
hey. i'm also a first time customer and also previously bought "Albert Victoria's ACID". It was purchased with a credit card and i have received the receipt. I'm pretty sure my payment has been processed already so when will i able to get the download link emailed to me?
Already sent you an e-mail reply five hours before you posted this. Could you please check your spam folder to be sure you didn't get the download instructions or the e-mail reply? Thanks.

Thewetoreo
01-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Thank you :D sorry about that