PDA

View Full Version : Look Out For George Waldman (TheMatrix72370)

Gnarlycardz
11-24-2011, 12:25 AM
Here is the link to the original thread: http://www.magiciansthegathering.com/community/showthread.php?t=509

I strongly suggest you take a look at Mark's post regarding Matrix's facebook post.

But this has got to be put out there for all to see.

This person has a channel on youtube, which is "dedicated to female magicians". At first I thought nothing of it, then I started noticing him commenting on many videos of young girls. Now since this is the internet, we all assume this guy Is one thing.... But the comments he makes further proves why in this case, there is no need to assume, but actually say for real, this guy is messed up.

Ive seen many comments of him saying that a girl should show off their pretty face and bare legs. Example in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviieEhv1G8

*It is found as one of the replies to the username sandra8102

Here is another video where you can see his comment toward a young girl : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QNNR3Iu24M&feature=channel_video_title

Very basic beginner trick, but performed and presented beautifully, just like your beautiful legs.

Another thing to be noted, is the fact that he has sent prizes to girls. Prizes meaning packages of playing cards. Very strange. Heres one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviieEhv1G8

Azukinimagician has also received a package from his as well, and she can confirm it.

All I want to do is let people know that the internet is a big place, full of different people.

This one is very shocking : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsoB5IeLTps/watch?v=8QNNR3Iu24M&feature=channel_video_title
Welcome back, Leila! Hopefully, you'll start uploading magic videos again soon. I hope you find your voice soon. You've got legs, and you know how to use them. Your legs are so hot and sexy, I can stare at them all day long.

thetophatfirm
11-25-2011, 05:13 AM

Fin
11-25-2011, 05:48 AM
The quotes are a bit creepy but I've seen much worse. But really is giving out links to the guy's vids a good idea? The more "views" he gets the more he's likely to carry on.. :rolleyes:

thetophatfirm
11-25-2011, 05:51 AM
^ l:grin:l Fin

[fistpump]

Mark
11-25-2011, 04:11 PM
I suggest every female magician who has been in contact with him to flag him through http://www.youtube.com/safety_help.
And if you know any of them, please let them know too. It is fairly unknown to YouTube users that you can flag whole channels.

Gnarlycardz
11-26-2011, 12:28 AM
The quotes are a bit creepy but I've seen much worse. But really is giving out links to the guy's vids a good idea? The more "views" he gets the more he's likely to carry on.. :rolleyes:

-Nonetheless, any young female magician who takes part on youtube should be aware. Even if this creep does get more "views and is more likely to carry on" just means that he will keep doing the same thing with his commenting, and maybe even get worse

Azukinimagician
11-26-2011, 03:51 PM
I did report him a while ago. I used Mark's URL to do that...
Didn't get a reply or anything back...

Gnarlycardz
11-26-2011, 10:21 PM
Also I have just found another SHOCKING comment by this guy. Its old, but its still the same weird person.

I have copy and pasted this comment from the video in this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxdbzs3Djwo

"Found it and commented on it. I admit that I wrote that they were hot and sexy, but you conveniently left out the part where I wished they were both over the age of 18. Why? Oh, that's right, so you can justify your own attacks on me. While I have a vivid and active fantasy life, I'm content to leave them as just that, fantasies. The sex fantasies I have that you DON'T know about are infinitely more perverted and disgusting than you could ever imagine."

TheMatrix72370 1 year ago

la0o9
11-26-2011, 10:43 PM
he seriously said that... i mean... just about every teenage boy THINK like that... but to actually said that... and i don't think he's still a teen...

Gnarlycardz
11-26-2011, 10:57 PM
he seriously said that... i mean... just about every teenage boy THINK like that... but to actually said that... and i don't think he's still a teen...

Thats because Hes not a teen, hes middle aged. He is 40

BenjiTaylor
11-27-2011, 09:00 AM
The fact that they are giving out there address's to him for him to supposedly send out prizes is the most worrying thing.

ItsMagicITellYou
11-27-2011, 08:27 PM
soo, this guy seemed pretty harmless in the beginning, but his comments on my videos got progressively more disturbing. the last 2 were ridiculously innapropriate, and i had to delete them because i have family members that go on my channel and i didnt want to put myself in a compromising position :/ he also continuously harassed me for my address, which i refused to give him. I'm just worried for the younger ones that dont know any better.

Gnarlycardz
11-27-2011, 10:35 PM
Also I have just found another SHOCKING comment by this guy. Its old, but its still the same weird person.

I have copy and pasted this comment from the video in this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxdbzs3Djwo

"Found it and commented on it. I admit that I wrote that they were hot and sexy, but you conveniently left out the part where I wished they were both over the age of 18. Why? Oh, that's right, so you can justify your own attacks on me. While I have a vivid and active fantasy life, I'm content to leave them as just that, fantasies. The sex fantasies I have that you DON'T know about are infinitely more perverted and disgusting than you could ever imagine."

TheMatrix72370 1 year ago

la0o9
11-27-2011, 11:23 PM
why do you keep posting that gnarly? it's like you're spamming for posts...

Gnarlycardz
11-28-2011, 01:43 AM
why do you keep posting that gnarly? it's like you're spamming for posts...

Of course not. I could care less about amounts of posts :P

My goal is to get this creep out there so all are aware

For posts? Really?!?!

:)

Travmang
11-28-2011, 01:50 AM
That's like me bolstering my posts by adding nothing constructive to the conversation. I'd like to cite this post as proof to the previous sentence! ;)

I think Gnarly is right, it's good to be aware of said creeper, but there is a point in which continuing to post about him is no longer beneficial. I personally think we're about at that point because I'm sure most of us here have read and learned of his fetish for legs and such. However, posting a warning on other sites would be a great idea since many of them aren't as informed about his shenanigans as we are. :)

Fin
11-28-2011, 02:50 AM
I think Gnarly is right, it's good to be aware of said creeper, but there is a point in which continuing to post about him is no longer beneficial. I personally think we're about at that point because I'm sure most of us here have read and learned of his fetish for legs and such. However, posting a warning on other sites would be a great idea since many of them aren't as informed about his shenanigans as we are. :)

Sound logic! (specially coming from a transsexual martian!) :eek:

Gnarlycardz
11-29-2011, 09:51 PM
Heres a recent one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hJCUu-S50&feature=feedu

Reading them made me feel uncomfortable

Mark
11-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Heres a recent one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8hJCUu-S50&feature=feedu

Reading them made me feel uncomfortable
I think we now are very well aware of the subject. No need to post anymore links and quotes unless they are of a new level of inappropriateness. ;):)

Gnarlycardz
11-30-2011, 12:42 AM
Well Do Mark

As long its out there and people are aware is good enough for me :)

CardMate2k
11-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Hi, I have just joined this to tell you all to BLOCK the matrix I have only just blocked him now but the things he has been saying to me ! I will tell you all the things he has been saying to me!!

One of them that he said are, "If you want to make me happy shout outs arnt needed, just show you sexy bare legs in all your vidoes" I meen he is obsest with girls legs" I meen PEDO!!!!

Also,""Whats your adress some day we can meet up! I would love to meet up with lots of girls mgicians, i am talking to some on the phone and chatting to them on webcam on facebook" Does he think i akm that stupid to give him my adress!!!!!!!!"

There are lots more i will be posting them aswell! BLOCK HIM

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

-Nonetheless, any young female magician who takes part on youtube should be aware. Even if this creep does get more "views and is more likely to carry on" just means that he will keep doing the same thing with his commenting, and maybe even get worse

I have blocked him and i have just posted a couple of things he has said to me they are well pedoish!! I will be posting all the other things he has said to me as well :)

Mark
11-30-2011, 10:04 AM
I strongly suggest you to not only block him, but to also report him over here: http://www.youtube.com/safety_help.
The more people who do that, the bigger the chance he will be taken down. By just blocking him, he will be able to continue his actions forever.

Also, be sure to not let emotions take over when reporting him. I think YouTube will delete all emotional and immature looking claims right away. Just to be sure (like.. don't call him a pedo in the report, just tell them what he said and that he harassed you). :)

CardMate2k
11-30-2011, 10:07 AM
soo, this guy seemed pretty harmless in the beginning, but his comments on my videos got progressively more disturbing. the last 2 were ridiculously innapropriate, and i had to delete them because i have family members that go on my channel and i didnt want to put myself in a compromising position :/ he also continuously harassed me for my address, which i refused to give him. I'm just worried for the younger ones that dont know any better.

Hi Thanks for warning me. Its a bit wiered but when he found out i was a girl magician and he asked me for my age, i never thought nothing of it and i said back "12, 13 in december" Ever since he has been comenting on my vidoes aswell saying innapropriate things, and sending PM aswell doing the same thing. Also he keeps saying, "Whats your adress so we can meet up!" PEDO ALERT!

la0o9
11-30-2011, 10:56 AM
being a pedophile is one thing Ms. CardMate2k, he's worse than that, he spares no female magicians of any age, be it an 8 years old girl, or a 30 years old pro, he will probably harass everyone who show themselves in any form of media.

Travmang
11-30-2011, 11:17 AM
So let us be rid of him, once and for all! We must toss him into the fiery pit of Mount Doom!

That way we can destroy the big eye wreathed in flame that inappropriately stares at young girl' legs...

Yeah my humor sucks. :( But Lord of the Rings is awesome!

TommySteal
11-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Whoever's being harassed must report it.

CardMate2k
11-30-2011, 08:52 PM
I think we now are very well aware of the subject. No need to post anymore links and quotes unless they are of a new level of inappropriateness. ;):)

wish should could see the things he was actually saying to me in PM!!! Asking for my adress so we could meet up!! Does he think i am that stupid and by the a man magician on youtube told me that one of the girls told him that The matrix is paying a girl for magic. This got me thinking!!!

ItsMagicITellYou
11-30-2011, 08:53 PM
mount doom? bah, no, we'll throw him off the throat of the world and have a dragon eat him XD you win if you get the references!

Travmang
11-30-2011, 09:31 PM
Hmm maybe I should go play Skyrim instead of replaying AC: Brotherhood in preparation for Revelations which I have yet to buy. :D

la0o9
11-30-2011, 11:02 PM
... i really have no sense of humor... i didn't understand any of that...

TheMisdirectingHand
11-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Skyrim is the newest video game in the Elder Scrolls series. AC (Assassin's Creed): Brotherhood is the second to newest game in the series, Revelations being the newest.

Travmang
12-01-2011, 12:57 AM
/nerdlove

thetophatfirm
12-03-2011, 05:28 AM
DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!! I am having the same dilemma man!

Im thinking of getting Skyrim though, because that game goes on forever!!!!

AC is more like a quick death bringing orgasm of assassin badass bossness

so yeh

Travmang
12-03-2011, 05:54 AM
I can't wait to play Revelations. I may have accidentally came across the ending of Revelations on YouTube and then proceeded to watch it. It is just so... amazing. <3 Altair and Ezio! :)

la0o9
12-03-2011, 11:13 AM
it's going off topic guys

Mark
12-03-2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks la0o9, just wanted to say that. So let's get back on topic people.

Gnarlycardz
12-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Since I dont want to give up on this subject, lets see another recent link shall we

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoDRo7QJmMM&feature=channel_video_title

Read all of it

Travmang
12-04-2011, 04:16 PM
This sickens me. I don't believe a word he says. I pray to god that it's lies. :ugh:

BenjiTaylor
12-04-2011, 05:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviieEhv1G8&feature=g-all

vjose32
12-04-2011, 05:29 PM
Well i'm new here, but not new to youtube or the matrix. I commented on that link that Gnarly posted recently and he claims she finds him sexy and stuff which I find hard to believe. But it seems like he is preying on vulnerable girls like Sandra now. I have seen many of his comments and have also blocked him, although i'm no girl and he has no interest in me. He did have some interest in my new collab channel because of the girls in it but I blocked him there too. I'm surprised nobody has reported this creep to the authorities yet! I will be doing a video on him today to spread awareness. In case you aren't aware it is worse, he pays a girl for tutorials through some kind of "business arrangement" they have, sounds sick!

Gnarlycardz
12-04-2011, 05:56 PM
This sickens me. I don't believe a word he says. I pray to god that it's lies. :ugh:

Me 2, It creeps me out

ItsMagicITellYou
12-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Oh my god, this is SERIOUSLY disturbing. Im a bit scared now to be honest.

BenjiTaylor
12-04-2011, 07:55 PM
First of all, don't be scared. Don't tell him your address as these girls have been doing. It is not a good way to go. Secondly after you have blocked him. Report him to YouTube or flag one video. After 2 or 3 videos have been flagged, the channel would almost certainly be removed.

KGaborMagic
12-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Report him to YouTube or flag one video. After 2 or 3 videos have been flagged, the channel would almost certainly be removed.
The problem is that the videos on his channel are not his, he just placed the original videos to playlists.

la0o9
12-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Well i'm new here, but not new to youtube or the matrix. I commented on that link that Gnarly posted recently and he claims she finds him sexy and stuff which I find hard to believe. But it seems like he is preying on vulnerable girls like Sandra now. I have seen many of his comments and have also blocked him, although i'm no girl and he has no interest in me. He did have some interest in my new collab channel because of the girls in it but I blocked him there too. I'm surprised nobody has reported this creep to the authorities yet! I will be doing a video on him today to spread awareness. In case you aren't aware it is worse, he pays a girl for tutorials through some kind of "business arrangement" they have, sounds sick!

he actually have been reported before... but he simply doesn't care... because he have yet to do anything over the top yet( i think... may be, not physically over the top)

vjose32
12-04-2011, 10:59 PM
Well I posted a video and it has been getting a lot of feedback! I've also posted it as a video response on the channels of a few young female magicians who may not be subbed to me so they can see it!

Oh my god, this is SERIOUSLY disturbing. Im a bit scared now to be honest.

Don't be scared, just don't give him your address and block him, tell him to f off, lol.

-------------------------

I've been trying to warn as many girl magicians on Youtube as possible, posting a link to my video in their comments section or as a video response to their most recent videos. Also been telling good ol George to go away!

-------------------------

Ok, it is more disturbing than I thought. One of the female magicians I am a friend with forwarded this message he sent her to me, it is disturbing to say the least:

Hi,
I can't send message on the website you told me but can you tell people to stay away from him because he is dangerous!
Can you copy the message he sent me??
Here it is:

QUESTION: How are you:
Reponse :"great, since I'm chatting with a great magician who has hot and sexy legs."

He wanted to tell me his dream :

R: You were performing a magic show for me while wearing a bikini. I got sexually aroused from a combination of your young age, the magic you were performing and your legs. you noticed this, and knowing I love your legs, you asked me to massage and stroke your creamy, silky smooth legs. I did so, and got an erection that wouldn't quit. You unzipped my jeans, took them off, and reed my penis from my underwear. You then began to give me a blowjob. More to come in the next message.

R:As you were using your magical tongue and mouth on my erection, my hands were massaging and stroking your thighs and calves. After you swallowed every drop of my ejaculate, you told me to kiss and lick your perfect legs, which I very happily did. i was kissing and licking your legs for about 20 minutes, when you demanded that I LICK YOU in the place of heaven located between your legs, so I did, after I removed your bikini with my teeth. I licked, sucked, kissed, and fingered your vagina until you had about 10 to 12 multiple orgasms. When you recovered, I inserted my penis into your tight and wet vagina and ejaculated a second load, this time inside you.
What do you think of my dream?

R:By the way, my generosity in giving free stuff to female magicians applies only to my YouTube and FaceBook friends. Anyone who blocks me forfeits all future gifts.

R:Therefore, the more magic you upload, the more you can feed BOTH of our addictions: you performing magic and me watching you perform magic

Are these messages you would send to a 15 year old girl? Not me that's for sure.

Mark
12-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Hey Victor,

Welcome aboard and well done on the video and warnings! It seems like you have better connections than us.. female magician-wise.. so please make sure you tell all of them to report him through http://www.youtube.com/safety_help. Most people on YouTube don't know how to report anyone and just blocking him wouldn't get him removed from YouTube (or Facebook for that matter).

Those messages he sent her are terrible, out of the question. She and her parents could take him to court and have him locked up or force mental health care on him for quite a while for such harassment.

CardMate2k
12-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Ok, it is more disturbing than I thought. One of the female magicians I am a friend with forwarded this message he sent her to me, it is disturbing to say the least:

Hi,
I can't send message on the website you told me but can you tell people to stay away from him because he is dangerous!
Here it is:

Reponse :"great, since I'm chatting with a great magician who has hot and sexy legs."

R: You were performing a magic show for me while wearing a bikini. I got sexually aroused from a combination of your young age, the magic you were performing and your legs. you noticed this, and knowing I love your legs, you asked me to massage and stroke your creamy, silky smooth legs. I did so, and got an erection that wouldn't quit. You unzipped my jeans, took them off, and reed my penis from my underwear. You then began to give me a blowjob. More to come in the next message.

R:As you were using your magical tongue and mouth on my erection, my hands were massaging and stroking your thighs and calves. After you swallowed every drop of my ejaculate, you told me to kiss and lick your perfect legs, which I very happily did. i was kissing and licking your legs for about 20 minutes, when you demanded that I LICK YOU in the place of heaven located between your legs, so I did, after I removed your bikini with my teeth. I licked, sucked, kissed, and fingered your vagina until you had about 10 to 12 multiple orgasms. When you recovered, I inserted my penis into your tight and wet vagina and ejaculated a second load, this time inside you.

R:By the way, my generosity in giving free stuff to female magicians applies only to my YouTube and FaceBook friends. Anyone who blocks me forfeits all future gifts.

R:Therefore, the more magic you upload, the more you can feed BOTH of our addictions: you performing magic and me watching you perform magic

Are these messages you would send to a 15 year old girl? Not me that's for sure.
ARE YOU SEROIUS!!!!!!! He is a pedo! He is a perve and he has dreams about it !! Tell this girl from me she sould report him and copy this message to youtube report line!! This is descrisful and dirty he is one fucking bastard... Sorry for the swearing

Albert
12-05-2011, 08:40 PM
Oh...... GAWD!!!!!!!! ACKKKKKKKKKK!

He is the most disturbing piece of cr*p that has ever walked the face of Earth! What the hell is this retard thinking!? OMG... I am so disturbed, it's not even funny...

Seriously, someone, please sue this man, take him to court, and save all the female magicians out there from this pervert! :cry:

la0o9
12-05-2011, 09:28 PM
ok... if i didn't know that was actually a message, i would have thought it was a paragraph from an adult novel... WTF is that guy thinking? he's dangerous... before i posted he couldn't be arrested because he was not doing anything over the top... i stand corrected...

ItsMagicITellYou
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
i just puked a little. oh my god, i need to punch something...

seriously...he NEEDS to be reported to the feds, god knows how many girls he has objectified and disturbed like that...

vjose32
12-05-2011, 11:11 PM
He claims he's already been reported a few times, don't know if it was to Youtube or the feds though.

Gnarlycardz
12-06-2011, 12:15 AM

Hi,
Here it is:

OMG I hope to god this is not true, I little came up to be quite honest. Is it True???? O who am I kidding, It has to be. This guy is quite the piece of work. Scratch that, piece of **** ^^ I started this thread to spread awareness, Im glad this freak is now out there for all to see

----------------------------------
"Are You Watching Closely?"

vjose32
12-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Well I just got a message from another girl magician on Youtube which I have pasted below:

just to let you know, thematrix72370 asked me to be his girlfriend. i am 12, he is fourty. please block him because he is a peado.

"thought you would just like to know that george asked me to be his girlfriend, and also give him my address
so i could be his tour guide. I think hes a pedo"

What is this guys problem? He seriously needs to be reported and yet nobody seems to be willing to do so and I think anyone can report him.

Mark
12-09-2011, 10:57 AM
I think he knows very well that young children in general are afraid of involving their moms and dads in this, because there is a chance that these would disallow them to be on YouTube and Facebook anymore.

If you could collect phone numbers of those girls' homes and parents (of course privately, not publicly), I am very willing to call them up and tell them the whole deal. I guess that would take away the fear these girls may have to announce such situations to their parents.

la0o9
12-09-2011, 11:46 AM
or make them think that you're trying to take advantage of them being in danger( or worse, think that you're Geogre himself), parents tend to think along these guidelines( or, they may even think worse, i haven't posted the worst accusation they can make that i can think of). Children may be fine, but the parents will definitely do whatever they can so ensure their children are as safe as possible, so asking them for number and/or address right now might not be a good choice( cynical, i know, but Murphy's law say the worse thing that can happen will happen)

TommySteal
12-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Very sensible words la.

Azukinimagician
12-10-2011, 08:10 PM
I went through my Inbox and I noticed I had a copious amount of PMs from theMatrix...

Here is one that stood out:

Subject:I'm BORED.

Dear Azuki,
I'm bored, Azuki. I don't know what to do because there's so much stuff for me to do on YouTube, I don't know where to begin. I could use a real friend like you right now to hang out with me and chat. We could chat about your upcoming videos, your past videos, your dancing, what we love/hate about YouTube, or whatever else you want. i'm going out soon for a couple of hours. When I get back, I'll e-mail you again to let you know when I've returned and also to let you know that I've shipped the decks I promised to you.
You are a very beautiful and sexy girl, Azuki, both inside and out. I hope that one day, we can be friends in real life as well as on YouTube.

Real friend? Sexy girl? Really..? I've never seen him in person whatsoever. He is not his real friend.

There is also one PM that stood out:

Dear Azuki,
I know you live in California because I remember reading your reply to a comment someone made on one of your videos. What part of California do you live in? One of my other YouTube friends, Katie Kim (Magic4u495), lives in Fullerton.
I was wondering if you would mind if we exchanged phone numbers, so we could call each other on the phone and discuss ideas for magic, yours, mine, and others. It would be GREAT if you can, but if you can't, I'll understand. If you want to chat with me online, it will be possible if you have a Yahoo!, HotMail, Live!, or MSN account. Just send me an E-mail to my Yahoo! address below, and an IM inviting me to connect. I'd LOVE to chat online or on the phone with you.

Of course, I said no about the whole emailing thing and where I live then, here is the reply:

Dear Azuki,
I understand and respect your decision completely. I am glad you said that we would be able to when you got older, and if I ever visit California will DEFINITELY be one of the places I visit, for one, well, now two, reasons. One will be to hopefully meet you in real life and the other, much older reason want to visit there is the Winchester House. How far do you live from there? Have you ever visited it?
When is your birthday and how old will you be when it comes up again?
Who, or what, inspired you to want to become a magician? Do you have any plans to pursue magic as a full-time professional when you get older? If not, what do you want to be? Do you know any magic other than card magic? I know you do because you have performed a few non card magic tricks. What I'm really asking is, why don't you try to branch off into other areas of magic and present a variety of magic effects and illusions and make a real routine out of what you know?
What's taking you so long with the Osterlind stack? Are you trying to completely and thoroughly memorize the order of the deck, so you don't have to worry about doing it the easy way, with the formula I showed you?

The Osterlind stack is what he told me earlier that should be used instead of the Si Stebbin's stack. He asked me quite a while now about this.

I reported him through YouTube, but he is still active through YouTube. I wish there is some way where he can just be terminated...

Albert
12-10-2011, 08:45 PM
I think you pulled a bad move giving him hope of "hanging out" with you when you become older :eek:

Anyways, I suggest that you ignore his future messages or comments. If you keep replying to him, he will assume that you are interested in him, as a friend of as another female :ugh:

Azukinimagician
12-11-2011, 01:08 AM
I think you pulled a bad move giving him hope of "hanging out" with you when you become older :eek:

Anyways, I suggest that you ignore his future messages or comments. If you keep replying to him, he will assume that you are interested in him, as a friend of as another female :ugh:

I actually blocked him. I am neither talking nor responding to any replies whatsoever. Thanks for the feedback though^^

vjose32
12-11-2011, 09:38 PM
I've been trying to get other girls to block him but they seem to ignore my pleas. I will continue though until they do something. One of them told me she won't block him because he is the only one who posts comments on her videos, I do too though but not quite as much as he does.

nubmagician
12-11-2011, 10:42 PM
This guy is sick, Vjose32 sent me here to check out this forum and I'm appalled by the emails that he is sending these young girls, he needs to be put in prison full of big blacks guys that thinks he's hot and sexy. Everyone needs to Unite, I know Mismag is the biggest name on you magic, if we can all get together and let him know about this guy and what's he's doing to his young female subscribers, maybe he can send out a warning. He has the biggest voice to be heard. Nearly every Youtube magician subscribes to him. I don't know if he will go for it, but it's an idea.

Gnarlycardz
12-11-2011, 10:44 PM
Heres another recent one

-Once again, this freak loves to comment on bare legs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1kK1zl6Rcg

"GREAT magic, AWESOME legs, BEAUTIFUL voice. Watch your angles. I'll tell you why in a PM."

Why in a PM? He has no problem commenting profoundly publicly, so I wonder what he says in PM's....

nubmagician
12-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Heres another recent one

"GREAT magic, AWESOME legs, BEAUTIFUL voice. Watch your angles. I'll tell you why in a PM."

Why in a PM? He has no problem commenting profoundly publicly, so I wonder what he says in PM's....

Yes he is Sick Christian. Me and vjose32 sent messages to Mismag822 and Andyfieldmagic to see if they could help spread the word. Could you help and do the same and maybe these girls will listen and block this P.O.S.

vjose32
12-11-2011, 11:39 PM
Well apparently that girl is 17 going on 18 and good ol George even knows her birthday and is probably counting down the days! I will be posting a video later tonight telling my subs, especially the girls, to contact mismag and andyfield and tell them what this guy is all about and to send out a warning to all their subs and you should all do the same, let's unite!

nubmagician
12-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Well apparently that girl is 17 going on 18 and good ol George even knows her birthday and is probably counting down the days! I will be posting a video later tonight telling my subs, especially the girls, to contact mismag and andyfield and tell them what this guy is all about and to send out a warning to all their subs and you should all do the same, let's unite!

Andy field is now well aware of the situation with this guy, it's pretty bad when he is out tracking their birthdays, thats a sign of a huge problem their. these girls are not safe, i'm hoping Jay (mismag) will help in this concern for the young female magicians.

vjose32
12-12-2011, 04:07 AM
Heres another recent one

You know I have noticed that A LOT, he is always telling them to pm him, or reply to his pm's, or that he will pm them, or asking why they don't respond (not like that isn't much of a surprise), why does he have to post comments telling them to pm him or saying he will pm them, I say shut up and just pm them already, instead of posting comments about doing so.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Andy field is now well aware of the situation with this guy, it's pretty bad when he is out tracking their birthdays, thats a sign of a huge problem their. these girls are not safe, i'm hoping Jay (mismag) will help in this concern for the young female magicians.

It's a sign of a huge problem when he is asking for their addresses and phone numbers and saying he wants to meet them. Darn, I forgot to tell Jay and Andy this guy was a 41 year old girlfriendless virgin.

Btw, here is the link to my latest vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9KvymZOHd0

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Well here is another one for you.

Yes, before in one of my video he has told me of how "sexy" my legs are. And how he wants to "sniff" and "feel" them ALL day long. It creeped out A LOT. Then he did ask for my name and age. But I gave him fake ones. So anyways thanks for the heads up. Remember to subscribe, like and comment on my videos. Bye!

Btw, mismag is apparently reporting him to youtube and so are of my subs and andyfield is aware of him as well.

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Everyone please email support@youtube.com and tell them to get TheMatrix off Youtube for good!!

Albert
12-12-2011, 05:29 AM
It's a good thing that you are asking for their help. However, especially for Jay, I'm not sure if he can or should make a warning video. Remember who Jay's target audience is: a lot (if not most) are all young children who aren't even 13 years old. I would be very hesitant to open up this perverted and disturbing world to young children... :thinking:

Regardless, let's see how this turns out.

la0o9
12-12-2011, 11:13 AM
i really hope he goes down for the count.. but i doubt it, unless "verbally and sexually abuse someone" is a crime.

Gnarlycardz
12-12-2011, 12:22 PM
i really hope he goes down for the count.. but i doubt it, unless "verbally and sexually abuse someone" is a crime.

Its called Sexual Harassment

Albert
12-12-2011, 03:09 PM
You could be sentenced to jail time for excessive threatening and sexual harassment, especially if the victim claims that he/she has been extremely offended (like he/she is scared like hell).

vjose32
12-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Apparently George is now sending out emails to one girl badmouthing me saying that he only posts comments about girls legs, but this is not what most girls have been telling me.

nubmagician
12-12-2011, 11:00 PM
still commenting on young girls legs when you are 40 is strangely gross and perverted, he may think it's ok but he's sick in the head.

ItsMagicITellYou
12-12-2011, 11:11 PM
"he needs to be put in prison full of big blacks guys that thinks he's hot and sexy"

HAHAHA, amen bro!

Travmang
12-12-2011, 11:17 PM
I have the necessary prescription for his "illness." Death.

Gnarlycardz
12-13-2011, 12:49 AM
And Yet Another, This guy doesnt quit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlX-MVpnZ-c&feature=channel_video_title

This is one of the worst ive seen, because You can actually see how young the girl is and he downright says

"Very easy to do. You have extremely beautiful legs. You should show them off in every video you post from now on."

This seriously isnt right, and needs to stop

Albert
12-13-2011, 03:39 AM
If I could, I would throw him into a garbage can, shove some tapeworms in that garbage can, put a lid on that garbage can, chain it, duct tape it, melt the lid and container of the garbage can together, then hit it with a bat a few times, perform a few magic tricks by sticking sword inside and scare the karp out him to make him piss himself, then do a few spins and 50 meter drops, then leave him be with his tapeworm for an hour or two. I swould let him go after that :)

Travmang
12-13-2011, 07:42 AM
If I ever met this cur I'd greet him with these 2 words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jz7XiT1i0c

Those two words, with that exact sounding voice. Sick bastardo.

ItsMagicITellYou
12-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Albert, you seem like a very merciful and peaceful guy.

la0o9
12-13-2011, 11:16 PM

he does, doesn't he?

JoeMarsdenMagic
12-13-2011, 11:32 PM
he should be shot..... in the stomach, make the perv suffer!

Albert
12-14-2011, 12:21 AM

Why, thank you! I am known as the nice Asian dude that can be really evil sometimes ;)

la0o9
12-14-2011, 01:30 AM
Why, thank you! I am known as the nice Asian dude that can be really evil sometimes ;)

sometimes?

Albert
12-14-2011, 02:01 AM
sometimes?

Well, I'm not evil all the time ;)

But I would like to be and will be evil at the son of a crappy lobster being a pedophile against young girls! :mad: :devil:

vjose32
12-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Well I see his channel is still around so it looks like all we've been doing is nothing getting anything accomplished.

Leroy
12-18-2011, 05:29 PM
thank god im a dude. now back to practicing :D

vjose32
01-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Seems like i've pissing off thematrix, lol. Here is an email he sent to a girl magician which she forwarded to me.

"Dear *****,
Please remove all traces of vjose32 from your channel, and delete everything you've said to him in public comments. He is my #1 enemy he should be considered your enemy also. Please block him from your channel and all endorsements of him. Thank you.
The same thing goes for magictrixsix, but to a much lesser extent."

So now he is harassing girls because they give me shoutouts and is trying to control them and get them to block me when it should really be the other way around. Good news is he seems to be losing more and more girl magicians who continue to block him and several are posting or will be posting warnings themselves about him.

OliveroG
01-05-2012, 02:21 AM
If i was a girl, i would let him send me as many cards as he wanted.

nubmagician
01-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Seems like i've pissing off thematrix, lol. Here is an email he sent to a girl magician which she forwarded to me.

"Dear *****,
Please remove all traces of vjose32 from your channel, and delete everything you've said to him in public comments. He is my #1 enemy he should be considered your enemy also. Please block him from your channel and all endorsements of him. Thank you.
The same thing goes for magictrixsix, but to a much lesser extent."

So now he is harassing girls because they give me shoutouts and is trying to control them and get them to block me when it should really be the other way around. Good news is he seems to be losing more and more girl magicians who continue to block him and several are posting or will be posting warnings themselves about him.

Wow this guy is certainly trying to brainwash these young girls, I've noticed more and more girl magicians are actually starting to realize what a perv thematrix is and If I'm not mistaken isn't magictrixsix a girl too or am I thinkin of someone else?

Azukinimagician
01-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Wow this guy is certainly trying to brainwash these young girls, I've noticed more and more girl magicians are actually starting to realize what a perv thematrix is and If I'm not mistaken isn't magictrixsix a girl too or am I thinkin of someone else?

Yeah, magictrixsix is a girl.

Gnarlycardz
01-09-2012, 03:46 AM
If i was a girl, i would let him send me as many cards as he wanted.

and why? Thats a bit strange

Albert
01-09-2012, 06:30 PM
and why? Thats a bit strange

Seduce him, drain his financials until the last drop, and then kick him off to the side of the road when he has nothing more to offer. That's how you manipulate desperate men XD

Travmang
01-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Alby seems to have extensive knowledge pertaining to this situation. Hmmmmmm, interesting! :ugh:

Albert
01-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Alby seems to have extensive knowledge pertaining to this situation. Hmmmmmm, interesting! :ugh:

I wonder why... :thinking:

OliveroG
01-11-2012, 04:23 AM
We're magicians, we're supposed to have alot of girls, we should know about this kind of topic.

ItsMagicITellYou
01-14-2012, 02:31 AM
key word "supposed"....ahaha jk ;p

vjose32
01-15-2012, 05:08 AM
Another comment I found on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRM9rWyd4F4&feature=related that is a bit disturbing.

Btw, I have discovered that magic4u495 (I think that is her username) is like totally under his control. She claims it is much worse than just his comments and that she is a pervert like him. I've tried to tell her she is only making things worse and not helping at all but she won't listen to reason. I also attempted to contact everyone on thematrix' Youtube but am not sure how many actually got the messages. I know a couple got the message and blocked him. As of right now anyone who doesn't block him is getting unsubbed from me. Also sissyroo100 has unsubbed from him but won't block him because he is giving her Vortex decks! Hopefully she blocks him after that.

Albert
01-18-2012, 09:48 PM
Like I said, since this pervert doesn't stop, at least suck him dry of his financials. :grin:

If I had a girlfriend, I would ask her to make a fake 'sexy-legs' video and make him send tons of decks to me :devil:

I'm joking. It's best to not get involved at all, really... :thinking:

caseysmagicaltricks
01-28-2012, 11:15 PM
And Yet Another, This guy doesnt quit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlX-MVpnZ-c&feature=channel_video_title

This is one of the worst ive seen, because You can actually see how young the girl is and he downright says

"Very easy to do. You have extremely beautiful legs. You should show them off in every video you post from now on."

This seriously isnt right, and needs to stop

Hi this is my video i deleted the comment, sorry if people wanted to see it, but anyway i am so angry at that old guy

Toothbrushs
02-06-2012, 05:37 PM
Well, I'm glad I found this website. When I had videos posted on youtube, he started messaging me. So, you know. I blocked him. o.o

thetophatfirm
02-11-2012, 03:38 AM
good job honey, i honestly do not know why this thread is still alive since he still has a channel and whatnot.

If you guys really want to f@#$ with this dude you must generate an illusion of there being another new girl magician of teenagehood out there for new bait.

"She" [in reality a dude magician who contacts this guy with a crew of two girls, one magician and one not] does not know about the gathering, has just frequently started magic, and has a friend with her in the videos because they both are cute little naive kiddies who saw some youtube videos of chris angel and are "sported" by magicians.

If push comes down to shove, some of us could get together and get this guy to email a certain channel on youtube to the point where we can have him say specific things [from what I see not hard] that can allow us to directly report him for harrasment and danger to a community of underage females.

For all I know I believe this guy is an already registered sexual offender and has resorted to hiding within his electronic life and in truth comes to no physical danger to any of these girls when push comes to reality, but that does not leave the understanding of innocence and emotional trauma that young girls and even women go through constantly when it comes to older male figures who sexually aggressive and oppressing.

to my point, is that if we are patient, generate a plan, and create a situation and setting where he can leak out his private information we can report to authorities that there is a sexual harraser within their area and that we have proof of his "danger" since he makes sexual advances online and we as a crew do not know how "far" he will go.

this is the tricky part. to get him to send in a message his want and desire and planned action to sexually commit to a young under age girl WITHOUT her approval or permission. If we make this "she" to be like "yeh f@#k me everywhere" or even a subtle "maybe" this will give us no leverage.

Ill be honest in saying this isnt the first time I have had to personally deal with perverts and rapists. no need to get into my history or closure either.

this is all I have to say about this matter. I personally do not approve of this thread since all this is doing is creating popularity and hate crime towards an indivual that the majority of us have no justified interactions with since the majority of us are males and the female magicians on here do block him and only have to deal with the moment of seeing that he emailed them again.

last statement: If you guys are down to take him out, lets talk about this or else any other attempts will be futile. If you guys will not do anything, and with fairness I can say from these posts there really isnt much that we can do, should just leave this topic for the female magicians who join as part of their introduction, which is mainly done by Mark, Albert and the administration.

Sorry for my rant you guys, this is just an edgy subject.....

vjose32
04-21-2012, 02:08 AM
Today we can all claim a small victory as that creep George Waldman has been banned from Youtube! The day has finally come and Youtube is a better place. Hopefully we never see that ugly screencap again!

TheMisdirectingHand
04-22-2012, 04:50 AM
Goooooood riddance!

Travmang
04-22-2012, 07:53 AM
If need me I'll dress up as a woman and use myself as bait in a sting operation. What do you guys think?!

magic177
05-02-2012, 05:48 AM
He's gone! If you all could have seen the messages he sent me before I blocked him...disgusting.

Fin
05-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Dammit! I was kinda hoping to see Trav in a dress. Again! :eek:

Travmang
05-03-2012, 05:15 AM
He took the bait!

vjose32
06-16-2012, 05:56 PM
Unfortunately he is back, new channel is GFDMWR72370. Don't worry I am working on reporting him right away.

And he is at it again, check out this comment:

In my fantasies, I do too, especially when their legs are as sexy as the girl in this video.

Found in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyVsvrO7Nsg&feature=plcp&list=PL9EBC0D6BD3050915

That girl is like 10!

vjose32
10-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Well his last channel got shut down but he is back yet again!!! This time with another channel fmr72370 - the numbers always give it away. So far he hasn't posted any videos and has only a few subs and is I guess keeping a low profile but he did issue me a challenge of some kind where if I figure out his puzzle within a puzzle he will leave forever and if I don't, I must leave forever. I won't even subject myself to his foolishness nor do I intend to leave. I've worked to hard to get to where i'm at and has done nothing except get himself removed twice from Youtube.

vjose32
12-10-2012, 01:14 AM
This is a message that George sent to a girl magician on Youtube not too long ago, that he only supposedly sends to girls when they turn 18 or if they really want to know now. It's fairly disturbing.

Dear XXXXX
OK. As long as you never reveal what you will read in this message to ANYONE.
July 23, 1970. I, George Waldman, am born.
September 1976. I am sitting in my first grade class when I look over to one of my classmates named Jennifer Haimowitz. She is wearing figure-hugging jeans that show off her legs, particularly her thighs, very nicely. It's at this point that I begin my lifelong love of girl's thighs.
Spring 1977. The Magic of David Copperfield is on ABC. This is my first exposure to professionally performed magic on TV.
1977 or 1978. I'm watching a magic special on TV that has a variety of magicians on it. One of them is a female magician. I had never even thought of the possibility that a female could perform magic because up to that point, I had seen only men perform magic. She had a pair of shoes alone on a platform that danced on their own. Two assistants raised and lowered a cloth, and there she was, dancing in the shoes. She is quite famous, so I'm sure you've heard of her, Dorothy Dietrich.
June 1987. Now the adult part starts. I will not censor or hold anything back. You have been warned. I am watching a late night movie on Showtime called "Stripper". It was directed by Jerome Gary and released in 1985. It was a documentary about the 1st Annual Golden G-string Awards, which were held in 1983. I was watching it because of all the sexy women who would be showing off their sexy legs that I could masturbate to. Little did I know that this movie would change my life forever. About halfway through the movie, they had a montage scene with the various girls showing off their talents. One of the strippers blew a huge fireball. While most magicians I know only consider the fire performing arts, aka the allied arts, like fire eating, fire breathing, and stroking the body with fire to be only sideshow stunts, to me, they are magicians also. Needless to say, I was intrigued and because of the nakedness of the women, sexually aroused as well. A short while later, during the talent portion, they introduced one contestant as Venus DeLight. The announcer stated that she liked magic. For her talent portion, Venus performed a fire show that was the sexiest thing I had ever seen in my life up to that point. One of the first things she did was to stroke her absolutely perfect thighs with fire. When I saw that, I couldn't help myself and I masturbated so hard and fast that I ejaculated my sperm a few seconds later. Ever since then, I have equated female magicians with sexual stimulation. I have dreamed of wanting to marry a professional female magician, or a female who wants to be one, ever since for that reason.
January 15, 2006. I find out about the existence of YouTube and make an account. Shortly thereafter, I begin searching for magic videos that had females performing the art. I soon see that my collection grows and grows. I am still shocked to this day how many female magicians there are out there posting videos of them performing magic. I don't know the exact total because it's constantly changing, but the last time I checked, I had over 11,000 videos of females performing magic.
June 28, 2006. I am at the point where my appetite for female magician videos becomes an obsession with me, so after I watch that night's episode of Criss Angel's Mindfreak, I make a decision to stop watching male magicians almost entirely. The male magicians I'll still watch, but only very rarely, and then only when I'm watching a tutorial video include the team of magicians at Ellusionist, along with David Copperfield, Ricky Jay, Jay Sankey, and Michael Ammar.
So, there you have it. YOU chose to know. I did NOT force this decision on you.