PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

PianothShaveck
11-22-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi! I'm Pianoth and I'm from Italy. I love performing almost any type of magic, but I prefer card magic. However, I don't like make videos of myself because I'm only 14 and I only perform magic in front of people that I know. I'm here because I love Mark's tricks, I love watching magic and I'm quite good figuring out tricks (don't worry because I hate spoiling them and I hate people that does that). I started about 2-3 years ago by watching some Albert's videos (just for something like the dribble and the DL ^_^). I bought lots of DVDs and Books like Herb Zarrow on the Zarrow shuffle, Alex Pandrea on the Brick Pass, Any Signed Card to Any Spectators Wallet, Dave Forrest's Star, Mathieu Bich Torn and Restored (Probably my favourite DVD), and Juan Tamariz's Sonata (english version), Expert at the Card Table and many others that I don't remember :p Anyway, I also watched MILLIONS of magic tricks of any type, even David Copperfield (and I figured out several tricks that I watched from him), David Blaine (over 15 hours of videos), obviosely all Mark's videos (and I figured out just a few of them, like 9 or 10 but I didn't count them so I actually don't know :D), other videos from famous magicians (for example Lance Burton, Penn and Teller, Criss Angel…), lots of random videos like winners from contests or pretty much everything, lots of trailers from ellusionist, T11 and some others, and so on (Sorry for the length of this annoying post :D). I also like flourishing and I have the Anaconda DVD, The system from Dan and Dave and Jerry Cestcowski's (Not sure if it is wrote correctly) The Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes but I'm not an expert, I just like fluorishing because it is pretty cool ;). I love vanishing tricks of any type, I'm not good at Cups and Balls and… I don't know what else to say. :D

P.S. Sorry for the bad english, I'm not really good :)
P.P.S Ignore COMPLETELY my youtube account, it sucks, I'm not kidding, I will delete all the videos from there :D.

TommySteal
11-22-2011, 08:36 PM
Welcome

KGaborMagic
11-22-2011, 08:51 PM
That's a pretty long welcome message!:ninja:
I'll read it tomorrow morning, until then: Welcome to the forum!^_^

PianothShaveck
11-22-2011, 08:54 PM
That's a pretty long welcome message!:ninja:
I'll read it tomorrow morning, until then: Welcome to the forum!^_^

Thanks!

la0o9
11-22-2011, 10:35 PM
welcome man, i see you're a perfectly normal new gen magician. hope you have a good time here

Randy
11-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Ciao benvenuto nel forum.

oliver
11-23-2011, 08:53 AM
Welcome on board! Enjoy your stay here!^^

Mark
11-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Definitely a one-of-a-kind introduction, but I dig it (although, not the part in which you said you figured out about 9 or 10 videos of mine :(;)).

Good to have you here, thanks for your support and hope to read (and see) more from you! Welcome! :D

Albert
11-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Heya! Welcome to MTG :grin:

I hope you enjoy your stay and learn from everyone here and also allow us to get an opportunity to learn something from you. It doesn't have to be magic related, but everyone has something to share after all ;)

PianothShaveck
11-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Thank you all very much!

"I guess that the next will be……… TheMisdirectingHand!!!"
"Wow! How did you do that?!"
"POST EDITING!"
Okay, that's not funny……

TheMisdirectingHand
11-24-2011, 04:18 AM
A bit too early-late... but welcome!

schugunwinta
11-27-2011, 12:08 AM