PDA

View Full Version : Card Vanish

Albert
11-15-2011, 12:23 AM
So this is the Card Vanish I'm using for my Birthday Video for my friend :D

Ignore the gibberish on the card. Just has my name in Korean, mixed in with French.

The video description has more info on it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kNu8jXT8I

TheMisdirectingHand
11-15-2011, 02:16 AM
What is with that little moment where the audio cuts off?

Also, look at Albert... smiling and walking away like a cool guy. I like this, very much!

Albert
11-15-2011, 02:18 AM
What is with that little moment where the audio cuts off?

Haha... you know what it is David ;) Don't make me say it! :D

Fin
11-15-2011, 02:58 AM
LOL!!!!!
Everything also went quiet when I saw those ufo's. It's called ADRENALINE, David! Or perhaps TIME JUST STOPPED! :eek: In fact it actually made me flash-back to that moment, and hence the trick seemed even more magical :) Nice touch Albert ;)

thetophatfirm
11-15-2011, 06:08 AM
damn.

you're a killer dude. [high five]

la0o9
11-15-2011, 08:53 AM
well, for one it was... invisible... and it wasn't suspicious at all except for 1 point... but i quickly disregarded that point...

KGaborMagic
11-15-2011, 01:11 PM
:eek:

MysteryHand
11-15-2011, 01:31 PM
What i can say is OMG, AMAZING :D

Travmang
11-15-2011, 04:14 PM
So no one else thought that he was attempting to seduce us in that video? He claims it is for his female friend but I have my suspicions! ;)

Randy
11-15-2011, 04:33 PM
:hm::thinking::wtf::awesome:

thetophatfirm
11-15-2011, 06:23 PM
HAAAAAAAAAA

@Trav: [fistpump]

la0o9
11-15-2011, 08:26 PM
damn it... not knowing about how vanishes usually work makes this impossible for me to figure out...

Albert
11-15-2011, 09:11 PM
When figuring out a trick, think on a basic level and work backwards ;)

Mark
11-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Hey now, don't help them! :mad:
:rolleyes:

TommySteal
11-15-2011, 10:13 PM
Woah... I mean, I don't know how this looks in real life, but on video that card vanished.

Albert
11-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Hey now, don't help them! :mad:
:rolleyes:

I didn't really tell them how it worked~ :rolleyes:

I just told them my method of working something out :D
Don't be mad Mark~ I feel bad... :cry:

thetophatfirm
11-16-2011, 01:46 AM
[pat pat]

Fin
11-16-2011, 02:20 AM
No! Don't do what Albert said. Do it how I do it: Think of the most complicated, probably impossible method, then work your way forwards! This is how I worked out that the Erdnase colour change is done with a special gimmick that sits just up inside the left sleeve. How they do it in a t-shirt I have absolutely NO idea!! :(

Albert
11-16-2011, 02:24 AM
No! Don't do what Albert said. Do it how I do it: Think of the most complicated, probably impossible method, then work your way forwards! This is how I worked out that the Erdnase colour change is done with a special gimmick that sits just up inside the left sleeve. How they do it in a t-shirt I have absolutely NO idea!! :(

I should delete this for exposure of the advanced magician's greatest secrets... :thinking:

Shame on you Findini!

thetophatfirm
11-16-2011, 03:54 AM
XD lol dude

Kieran Oloughlin
11-16-2011, 07:20 AM
I know what he did... he hacked life!

MagusJakus
11-16-2011, 09:40 PM
Is this a camera trick or not?Your performance was beatiful.I'm stll impressed,I watch this video one hour over and over again and I still can't figure it out. P.S. You and Mark are the best magicians on youtube.

Albert
11-16-2011, 09:50 PM
Is this a camera trick or not?Your performance was beatiful.I'm stll impressed,I watch this video one hour over and over again and I still can't figure it out. P.S. You and Mark are the best magicians on youtube.

Thanks man. Most of the props goes to Mark though :p

It isn't a camera trick, and if I had a sand clock or something that constantly moves in the background, I would retake it with that in the background. But I don't have anything that constantly moves... unless, I use a computer screen! :D

Maybe I'll rerecord it with a video playing in the background, if people really want me to. But I guess Mark gets a big say in this as well. :)

therippedtormentor
11-17-2011, 06:52 PM

if that is the case then just ask a spectator how its done, they normally think of the craziest methods. i once did a ribbon spread & the kid told me i had magnets up my sleeves.

Mark
11-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Maybe I'll rerecord it with a video playing in the background, if people really want me to. But I guess Mark gets a big say in this as well. :)
I guess there is no need for that. But when you would do it in a way that surpasses 'The Phantom', then you might because the amount of people that would doubt it may be getting intense then. ;)

Albert
11-17-2011, 10:06 PM
But when you would do it in a way that surpasses 'The Phantom', then you might because the amount of people that would doubt it may be getting intense then. ;)

Haha you jerk. You know I can't surpass 'The Phantom'! :grin:

You trolling me Marky? ;)

However, yeah, I do agree with you. It would be more appropriate that way.