PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody

thetophatfirm
11-12-2011, 02:51 AM
What's up you guys?

My name is Red and I am fairly new to the magic world. I am an original juggler and I what kicked me to this site after an adventure was first seeing XCM.

Now I wish to really hone in on powerful street magic.

So you guys will see me on this site on and off with ideas and quotes, questions and stuff.

ummmmmm. I know Albert, weve talked a little bit if that means anything.

so HI! 8D

la0o9
11-12-2011, 03:45 AM
hello, welcome to our little family, magic is magic where ever you go, but i warn you, taking this step means dropping a really precious part in your life( the "Belief" in the unknown) and taking up another( the "Joy" of knowing and fooling), they aren't equivalent so you must consider really carefully before you enter, if you have already made a decision, you won't regret it no matter what happens.

P.S: i try and sound smart every once in a while to relieve myself of stress, don't take my words too seriously( but do try and take it in)

Fin
11-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Randy
11-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Yup welcome to the club m8.

oliver
11-12-2011, 02:05 PM
Welcome aboard!^^

TommySteal
11-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Welcome on board the board

KGaborMagic
11-12-2011, 05:06 PM
Welcome on board the board on the board.

thetophatfirm
11-13-2011, 05:27 AM
thanks you guys.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

hello, welcome to our little family, magic is magic where ever you go, but i warn you, taking this step means dropping a really precious part in your life( the "Belief" in the unknown) and taking up another( the "Joy" of knowing and fooling), they aren't equivalent so you must consider really carefully before you enter, if you have already made a decision, you won't regret it no matter what happens.

P.S: i try and sound smart every once in a while to relieve myself of stress, don't take my words too seriously( but do try and take it in)

No worries bro, I've poked my head through a few perspectives once or twice ;D