PDA

View Full Version : Donating Music for you Magic videos.

ouncesmusic
11-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Hello everyone. My first post here and I would like to contribute more than just conversation of an art we truly appreciate.

I'll keep it simple and sweet. Doing magic for a couple years and making music for a long time. If anyone wants to check out my stuff here @ http://soundclick.com/ounces, I'd be willing to donate songs for free. This way I can donate to a community that I love being apart of, along with having my music heard in a variety of venues. Must admit however, that these are old but still considered good from my musical-followers. So if anyone is interested in something there or new custom songs, you can always email me as well.

Peace

Fin
11-06-2011, 03:27 AM
I'm listening to "Stop and Think" right now and I gotta say I think its pretty damn good. You clearly know your way around a mixing desk! What music software are you using? Peace out!

TheMisdirectingHand
11-06-2011, 05:46 AM
I like your stuff man. Welcome to our forum.

ouncesmusic
11-06-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm listening to "Stop and Think" right now and I gotta say I think its pretty damn good. You clearly know your way around a mixing desk! What music software are you using? Peace out!

Thanks. Glad to hear people enjoying my stuff. Yea music comes very naturally to me. I've been using FL Studio for over 8 years. Have a few other programs I use a little too.

I like your stuff man. Welcome to our forum.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Here is a most recent project I worked on. So if you want something new (request a custom/new song) give me a shout. Not sure how to embed the video, so here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TrhoHAeDhNI

Peace

Albert
11-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Awesomeness, I'll be sure to check these out further! :D

Welcome aboard MTG!

schugunwinta
11-07-2011, 03:39 AM
Welcome man. Can't wait to see the music flow into the community :)

Travmang
11-07-2011, 04:43 AM
Hello resident of Seattle. I'm located in Lynnwood!

ouncesmusic
11-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Hello resident of Seattle. I'm located in Lynnwood!

Hello fellow Washingtonian (or something like that.) I'm by Puyallup.