PDA

View Full Version : hello magiciankid here.....

MagicianKid
09-26-2011, 02:21 PM
hello im new to the forum please accept me well,thank you. ive been doing card magic only.ive been doing it for around 3 months.

KGaborMagic
09-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey there MagicianKid!
You'll have a great time here, just try to avoid any (accidental) magic exposure. Mark will kill you if you do that!:ninja:

...Well, maybe not:thinking:

Albert
09-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Heya, welcome to MTG! Feel free to share with us you magic from time to time since everyone is really nice here and will give you good constructive criticism, not just stupid mockery, unlike some other places... :thinking:

:D Enjoy your stay!

TheMisdirectingHand
09-26-2011, 04:20 PM
Heya, welcome to MTG! Feel free to share with us you magic from time to time since everyone is really nice here and will give you good constructive criticism, not just stupid mockery, unlike some other places...

Enjoy your stay!

Have a nice time!

Rokk
09-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Heya, welcome to MTG! Feel free to share with us you magic from time to time since everyone is really nice here and will give you good constructive criticism, not just stupid mockery, unlike some other places... :eek:

Enjoy your stay!

Btw Albert is our idol!

oliver
09-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Welcome!^^

Mark
09-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Well hello there! Always good to have new beginner magicians in here. Everyone here is very willing to help you out whenever needed so please don't hesitate to ask or post anything. ^_^

la0o9
09-26-2011, 10:25 PM
what's with people using copy and paste? it makes us look bad you know...

Welcome to MTG, we here will provide you with the best of advice( the best that WE can, not necessarily THE best), and the kindest of language, so only your stay.

Travmang
09-26-2011, 11:06 PM
Heya, welcome to MTG! Feel free to share with us you magic from time to time since everyone is really nice here and will give you good constructive criticism, not just stupid mockery, unlike some other places... :thinking:

Hi I'm normal.

TommySteal
09-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Hey magiciankid, come in and join the fun.

Kieran Oloughlin
09-27-2011, 08:45 AM
OH YEAH WELL:

Heya, welcome to MTG! Feel free to share with us you magic from time to time since everyone is really nice here and will give you good constructive criticism, not just stupid mockery, unlike some other places...

Enjoy your stay!

Have a nice time!

Heya, welcome to MTG! Feel free to share with us you magic from time to time since everyone is really nice here and will give you good constructive criticism, not just stupid mockery, unlike some other places... :eek:

Enjoy your stay!

Btw Albert is our idol!

Welcome!^^

Well hello there! Always good to have new beginner magicians in here. Everyone here is very willing to help you out whenever needed so please don't hesitate to ask or post anything. ^_^

Welcome to MTG, we here will provide you with the best of advice( the best that WE can, not necessarily THE best), and the kindest of language, so only your stay.

Hi I'm normal.

Albert
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Okay guys, enough with the spams~

Once or twice is more than enough. You shouldn't spam the heck out of the new guy.

KGaborMagic
09-27-2011, 02:30 PM
OH YEAH WELL:

Enjoy your stay!

Have a nice time!

Enjoy your stay!

Btw Albert is our idol!

Welcome!^^

Hi I'm normal.

You forgot me:( Shame on you!

Fin
09-28-2011, 02:39 AM
OMG am I the only adult here!!!!!?

WELCOME

:D :D :D :D :D

Kieran Oloughlin
09-28-2011, 07:14 AM
OMG am I the only adult here!!!!!?

WELCOME

:D :D :D :D :D

Fin a mature adult...nnnnnnooooo

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

You forgot me:( Shame on you!

OH YEAH! Well...

Hey there MagicianKid!
You'll have a great time here, just try to avoid any (accidental) magic exposure. Mark will kill you if you do that!:ninja:

...Well, maybe not:thinking:

Enjoy your stay!

Have a nice time!

Enjoy your stay!

Btw Albert is our idol!

Welcome!^^

Hi I'm normal.

HAPPY NOW!:devil:

Albert
09-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Kieran~ What did I say about spamming previously? ;)

Kieran Oloughlin
09-29-2011, 08:38 AM
That it is a good thing to do and is celebrated on this fourm

Albert
09-29-2011, 03:29 PM
That it is a good thing to do and is celebrated on this fourm

Kieran, I'm being serious here. Spamming should be left for the 'Playground' section of the forum. We want to keep the forum clean, ok? ;)

Travmang
09-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Feel free to comment on the 'Albert wears make-up thread!' ;) <3

Kieran Oloughlin
09-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Kieran, I'm being serious here. Spamming should be left for the 'Playground' section of the forum. We want to keep the forum clean, ok? ;)

(tips head in shame) Yes Albert. And besides I wasnt Spamming I was gretting the new guys as much as all you guys where but combuned (literally) and then I was appeasing robo.

Albert
09-30-2011, 01:52 PM
(tips head in shame) Yes Albert. And besides I wasnt Spamming I was gretting the new guys as much as all you guys where but combuned (literally) and then I was appeasing robo.

Repeating what was said before multiple times in big posts would be spamming as the reader would not find anything of interest there ;)

Just be careful next time :)

Kieran Oloughlin
09-30-2011, 02:06 PM
What do you mean be careful? I am a careful per*CRASH*son