PDA

View Full Version : (Suggestion) Helping Each Other with Magic

TheMisdirectingHand
08-23-2011, 05:35 AM
Hey guys, I've noticed that a lot of you guys try to help each other by giving out tips and whatnot on the chatbox. I am afraid this may result in some accidental exposure. I have an idea though, if you would like to help each other out without fear of accidental exposure, create a Private Invitation Only Chatroom using the oh-so-sexily-new chat added by Mark. This way, you can help each other all you want. This is just my idea, though.

Travmang
08-23-2011, 06:49 AM
I agree. HELP ME

Fin
08-23-2011, 06:49 AM
Great idea David. I sometimes forget that the chatbox is open for all to see and may have slipped up before talking about things I shouldn't have. Another option is to start up a webcam session on tinychat or something similar; and frankly, if you ever want to see me in a dress, then a webcam is a must.

lol @ Trav

MysteryHand
08-23-2011, 07:11 AM
Great idea David. Some people can share each experiences with this 1-on-1 chat

Kieran Oloughlin
08-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Yes, I agree.

Mark
08-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Excellent idea, but don't forget we can also talk more freely in here (http://magiciansthegathering.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=32) (in case you are a magician, if not, you should probably be more active on the board). Sure don't want that forum to die, do we? ;)

But yeah, using the chat for it is great as well! Or do both! ^_^

KGaborMagic
08-23-2011, 04:38 PM
"robandbob55, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..."
I'm not a magician?:D

Albert
08-23-2011, 05:46 PM
"robandbob55, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..."

Afraid not! :p

Mark
08-23-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm pretty sure you're a cardist, not a magician. Hehe, jk. You've been magicianized. ;)

Kieran Oloughlin
08-24-2011, 07:10 AM
I can access the magicians only pages and I have to even shwon you'll and of my skills. How do you know I am a magician?

Mark
08-24-2011, 12:11 PM
We can tell by videos, questions and knowledge. We aren't very strict on it though. Basically only laymen won't get access.