PDA

View Full Version : Watch this and think again about your life...

Albert
08-20-2011, 03:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4HGQHgeFE

This man is truly, what you would call, a BOSS.

Travmang
08-20-2011, 05:08 AM
Wow, this is amazing. I had some witty thing to say, but I didn't because I feel it would be disrespectful to this great man. And what I was going to say wasn't even going to be any sort of remark or anything involving him. What an inspiration! :)

la0o9
08-20-2011, 08:48 AM
great... now i feel even sadder... fooling myself into thinking that i actually was someone special, someone above the norm... i really have not amounted to anything in life... and i almost never will... *sigh*

JK, i'm not that much of a pessimist... i'm tempted, to just translate that video, all 4 minutes and 3 seconds of it, into Vietnamese and spread it around so people can actually see, how lucky and how uselessly they've been spending their lives... anyone know of a program to include subtitles into a video? i don't want to use Youtube's CCs or annotations.

Mark
08-20-2011, 09:08 AM
Yay, I've seen it quite some time ago. Coolest and most inspirational guy on the planet! :D

@la0o9, YouTube CC actually works with real subtitle coding. ;)
But just google for any .sub and/or .srt maker. I usually just use notepad but that's because I'm a diehard like Nick Vujicic. ^_^

Kayne
08-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Wow. Inspiring stuff. Man he is a great inspirational leader. I've had a famous speaker come to our school and talk to us. He also had cerebral palsy so he talks kind of funny. But he also was very awesome ;)
People like him deserve freaking wings. Because he's too epic to walk.

ItsMagicITellYou
09-27-2011, 01:27 AM
i teared up a bit....what a great guy :D