PDA

View Full Version : Hello

monkeyman
07-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Hey there new member, thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Tom, I'm 19 and currently studying film at University in England. Ive been into magic on and off for the past 4 years. Uni got in the way of it all, and since i came back for summer, I've been bored beyond imagination, so magic has come back into my life.

Not much else to say really, other than hello :)

Mark
07-13-2011, 08:06 PM
Welcome! :D
Great to hear you're doing magic again! Although.. with magic you can still be bored.. beyond imagination.. literally. ;)

Enjoy your stay! ^_^

Travmang
07-13-2011, 08:10 PM
Welcome to our humble abode!

Here at MTG, we partake in many entertaining daily activities. Such activities include talking about Pokemon, spamming the chat window until Mark bans us, and making fun of Albert! Oh the joys of being a part of something special!

Coming back to reality (even though the above is partially true), I hope you enjoy your time here!

-I'm a stupid dinosaur

Jordan
07-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the forum, Tom :)
Everything Travmang said is true - but we also like to assign each other nicknames (although Albert comes up with most of them)
----------------
Also - this post is uneditable, and by saying that you're inclined to edit it to prove me wrong. But if you do edit it, you'll know that it was my words that made you edit it.
xD
----------------
-I think Trav is a Dinosaur.

Travmang
07-13-2011, 08:47 PM
"-I'm a stupid dinosaur"

TheMisdirectingHand
07-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Welcome to the forum! We hope you have a magical stay here! You should take part in our discussions and have some fun. :)

monkeyman
07-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Aha, well thank you all for the warm welcome, i definitely will get involved in discussions and such.

I'm liking all the heated discussions on the "Magic Alert" part of the forum, just finished reading the thread on JohnnySilver78... he seems like a nice guy.. ;)

la0o9
07-14-2011, 12:18 AM
the reason WHY we're here is because we do magic, and at the same time, because we are bored to tears with nothing but practice to do... so feel free to vent your feelings, it's fun if it's here.

TommySteal
07-14-2011, 12:19 AM
Hello Tom - I'm relatively new to this place also. Welcome.

Kieran Oloughlin
07-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Welcome Tom, enjoy your stay.
Travmang is a stupid dinosaur
and albert being a moderator thinks he has the power to make people say stuff they didnt want to orignally, what you gonna do now albert huh, huh, huh.
Albert is a stupid trollachu!
HA! How do you like that? Huh

__________________________________________________ __

Now now Kieran... Just say that I helped you say what was in your heart~ don't be shy ;)

Albert
07-14-2011, 03:28 AM
Hey Tom! Welcome to MTG. This is a very open and fun place to chat away your worries or to share your magic. Have fun here. Everyone here is very light hearted so we joke around a lot, as you can see xD

Kieran Oloughlin
07-14-2011, 04:13 AM
ALLLLBBBBBERRRRRTTTTTTT
You edited my post! I didnt say stupid for a reason you know

Travmang
07-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Pshhh there are no jokes here!

Stop hatin' on the dinosaurs guys! I know Albert is a stupid dinosaur lover! :ugh:

MarkoViner
07-16-2011, 09:46 PM
He-hey! Another Tom, welcome! :D

Fin
07-16-2011, 11:41 PM
WELCOME!!!! Oh, was I a bit late?