PDA

View Full Version : The present or the future?

Albert
06-03-2011, 05:18 AM
Just a quick question out of curiosity. This is a very open ended question so it can be interpreted in many ways and that is just fine. There really is no right or wrong answer so just tell me what you think :)

Would you forsake your present for the future,
or
would you forsake you future for the present?

As I've said, it can be interpreted in many ways, so tell me your thoughts :D

la0o9
06-03-2011, 07:18 AM
to spend the current time doing things you might hate so you MAY have a good future, or to spend the current time doing things you like but in return have what is possibly no future... If you ask, most people would choose the former, but in reality, most people do the latter( i see it that way...). That's what i think.( don't ask which i choose, i'm not sure myself.)

Kieran Oloughlin
06-03-2011, 07:58 AM
Well I do not really understand the question. But if It means what I think it means I would rather destory my present for a better future. (ISnt that what sudents do?) I hate my current place in time and sometimes it feels like it would be some much easier just to give up and do evrything the easy way but I want a safe ans stable future so I am doing the hard stuff now

TheMisdirectingHand
06-03-2011, 02:32 PM
I'd rather forsake my future for my present. In reality, our present is our future. If we were to forsake our future by making a bad long term decision, we can make a new future by changing what we do in the present as of now.