PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, it's mister..Nico! ^^

nico360
05-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Hey guys,

I'm Nico(las), 24, and I live in Belgium, Brussels.

I don't really know for how long i've been doing magic, but I know I've been playing poker for like..6 years, and I've always been a fan of magic.

The first 'trick' I learned, was the bottom deal, I just wanted to have fun playing poker and make fun with friends. Then came the classic ambitious routine. However I only learned to do the more difficult tricks last year (although I think I learn the classic pass earlier)

I really want to improve and perform in the streets (I used to perfom street soccer/freestyle btw, so it's not about nerves), but I think I'm not good enough, any advice? Btw, I really like Dynamo's style!

You can visit my youtube link (.../nico360), and give me a general comment, I'm not advertising or asking to comment on every video, cause I wouldn't do it myself lol ^^

So that's about it, If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'm going to check if my PS3 is back online now.. xD

Cya

TheMisdirectingHand
05-16-2011, 01:50 AM
Hello Nicolas! It's great to have you here. :D

Kieran Oloughlin
05-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Hello!

Mark
05-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Hello there, neighbor! :D

Having seen your videos, I'd say you must be good enough for street work although I would suggest you to do easier effects live instead of the more advanced ones. Also, take your time, relax and don't rush it because rushing is the key to fail. When being nervous, it may look to yourself that you're performing in a relaxed and slow manner while in fact you're rushing like crazy so be sure you got this under control. But yeah, keeping those things in mind I'd say you could easily get used to performing live.

Oh, and I dig your Master of the Game shirt! ;)

Good to have you here indeed! ^_^

MarkoViner
05-16-2011, 10:13 AM
welcome and enjoy the forums :) Great to have you here!

la0o9
05-16-2011, 11:17 AM
yay, new member, i'm seriously into cheating right now, so i wanna ask, do you know how long it takes for a person to master the bottom deal( my current cheating targets: riffle stacking and bottom dealing)? cause i'm willing to put time into it if i see a goal( working blindlessly without a clear goal easily make type O blood people lose will apparently)

Albert
05-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Heya! Glad you joined the community! I hope you have a great time here.

P.S. Seems like there's an update for the PSN :thinking:

nico360
05-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Thx guys,

Yep, PSN is back up :p

Oh, and I dig your Master of the Game shirt! ;)

Hehe, they came for me in Brussels (brag) a couple of years ago, I got a tshirt and hoody ^^

yay, new member, i'm seriously into cheating right now
You must be the sarcastic one on here, right? ;) Like I am on our poker forum.. :angel:

I never cheated btw, for exemple: a couple of guys were aware that I was going to give aces to a guy, and it's always funny to see his face when he sees aces :D

la0o9
05-17-2011, 06:37 AM
no sir, i can't joke, i meant every single word i said, i'm really into cheating techniques right now, as i haven't that many trick techniques i practice( i can only practice coin stuffs to an extent)

nico360
01-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Ok guys, I was never actif on this forum, but from now on I think I will. I wasnt really practising magic the last few months, yeah I did some tricks but never thought deeper than the trick.(if you know what I mean..) And now I'm practising again, and I really wanna get better.