PDA

View Full Version : Hello, My New Best Friends!

Travmang
04-11-2011, 05:29 AM
Hey guys! I'm new-ish to the site! Actually I think I've been a member for a few months but never really did anything, but that is about to change! I'm fairly new to card magic. I can perform a few tricks, but I have some problems such as card handling consistency, double lifts, and other things. But I practice all the time while watching tv and stuff!

I hope to get to know you guys more, and I'll be posting some tricks to my Youtube channel soon-ish!

http://www.youtube.com/user/orgyspazm

For your information, my channel currently has NO card tricks on it. I only have some gameplay footage of myself playing Halo: Reach. So don't be expecting any magic related stuff at this point in time, but expect it soon!

la0o9
04-11-2011, 06:10 AM
Then a late welcome to you.

Albert
04-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Welcome Travmang! :)

Feel free to share with us your tricks and routines anytime. Magic is always hard at first, but it's all worth it! :D

Travmang
04-12-2011, 01:50 AM
Yeah, I would gladly do that, but I don't have a camera. =( I do have my phone's camera but the frames per second are kinda low and jittery. Perhaps soon I'll have someone hold my phone and record me performing something! =)