PDA

View Full Version : Heyho

oliver
04-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Hi, I'm Oliver.
I'm 16 and do magic for a few years now. I always try to invent my own tricks and I think I'm really good at it.:D
On Youtube I'm known as MagicianOliver.
Greets!

TheMisdirectingHand
04-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Welcome, Oliver! Thank you for joining our forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Albert
04-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Welcome Oliver! :D

Share your creativity with the community anytime. Just make sure that exposure is kept to a minimum :)

la0o9
04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
Welcome, you seem like a very good magician, good enough to be one of the best we have here

Kieran Oloughlin
04-10-2011, 05:13 AM
Hello!
I do not know what else to say...

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I watched your knowledge of the impossible card trick. WOW! it is awesome!!!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I also have trouble understanding you are you speaking with a heavy accent or in a nother language

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Is it marks force impossible tirck or similar? Did you create it? I am trying to work it out! IT CONFUSES ME

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I think I just worked out a method or at least a way of doing something similar

la0o9
04-10-2011, 05:16 AM
because he didn't shuffle the deck, i think it might have been different from Mark's force impossible( if you've ever relied on gimmicks or self-working tricks, i think you'd understand what i mean)

oliver
04-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Hello!
I do not know what else to say...

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I watched your knowledge of the impossible card trick. WOW! it is awesome!!!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

I also have trouble understanding you are you speaking with a heavy accent or in a nother language

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Is it marks force impossible tirck or similar? Did you create it? I am trying to work it out! IT CONFUSES ME

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I think I just worked out a method or at least a way of doing something similar
Hi, yeah, I'm German, so I doubt that anyone can understand what I'm saying^^
Anyway, I tried to figure out Mark's Force Impossible and the result was "Knowledge of The Impossible". So, actually I created it:D

because he didn't shuffle the deck, i think it might have been different from Mark's force impossible( if you've ever relied on gimmicks or self-working tricks, i think you'd understand what i mean)
In fact I forgot to shuffle the deck at the beginning, but with my method you can do ALMOST every shuffle.^^

la0o9
04-10-2011, 10:14 AM
nice, then it wasn't a memory system, how long did it take you to come up with this?

oliver
04-10-2011, 12:17 PM
It took me only a few days.^^
As I said: very simple.

Mark
04-10-2011, 11:29 PM
Hehe.. good job on the trick! :D
Welcome to the board! ^_^

Can't wait for your next creations!

Kieran Oloughlin
04-11-2011, 08:54 AM
WAIT! ARe you telling me it is impromtu. I spent an hour trying to come up with a method yesterday and I did come up with a full proof method which is belivable but takes a set up.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

And what do you mean "almost every shuffle"

la0o9
04-11-2011, 11:17 AM
just what i was about to ask, is it impromtu? or is it gimmicked?( no way you could do a set up that is ok to almost every shuffle).

Darn... looks like i'm not good enough to even THINK of a way to achieve the same effect "Force Impossible" and "Knowledge of the Impossible" did.

oliver
04-11-2011, 02:10 PM
WAIT! ARe you telling me it is impromtu. I spent an hour trying to come up with a method yesterday and I did come up with a full proof method which is belivable but takes a set up.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

And what do you mean "almost every shuffle"
I never said it's impromptu.^^
It has a little setup but it only takes a few seconds to prepare the deck...
...and you can do a lot of shuffles without any problems. So "almost every shuffle" was a bit wrong. Sry :shy: