PDA

View Full Version : Jumpgate

GloriousMagic
03-25-2011, 01:27 PM
So here is my take at Mark's Jumpgate sandwich. Mine is just a variation of it. Please tell me what you think of the performance;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeU4bcm35z4

TheMisdirectingHand
03-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Very nice. It's a very modern and simplified variation. The only thing I noticed was that there was no selection... but it was just a variation, I'm sure you could do better if you wanted to. I liked it. :)

la0o9
03-25-2011, 11:18 PM
nice, it wasn't so bad... but you gotta work on that lift ( yea... it didn't flash or anything, but it still looks unnatural, it won't need to be at Mark's level, but it needs to be smoother)

TheMisdirectingHand
03-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Better...

I'm in love with the music this time around...

GloriousMagic
03-26-2011, 03:52 AM
CopyCat, erm... I would like to know what you feel about my lift that is unnatural... Thks ^_^

la0o9
03-26-2011, 01:23 PM
the second flip, that's it... i think that both flips must be executed without your right hand hovering over the deck at anytime( you have the Paul Wilson's DL workshop right? use his technique of keeping a break, or just practice till you can push it over without the need of a break, which is what i'm doing)

Mark
03-27-2011, 08:55 AM
I actually liked it a lot and I don't mind the lifts nor would any spectator in the world. ^_^

There were three little things that bothered me though. The first one being the way you took the jokers off of the egde of the table, the second one being the extremely fast appearance of the face-down selection between them and the third one being the ending. What was the reason for having the cards placed like that, with the deck closest to the camera? It seemed like you wanted to hide something and used the deck as some sort of distraction, while obviously that isn't the actual reason. :thinking:

Albert
03-27-2011, 04:34 PM
The man has spoken! *Dramatic music*

GloriousMagic
03-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Thanks Mark! I will take note of the points and certainly work on this more:)