PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming!

Fruglemonkey
03-11-2011, 08:30 AM
Alright, tell me something you'd like to see done with coins, or describe a routine, I'll see if I can make it happen.

Something I've always wanted to see is a magician pick a face-up card from a table, and show it in their hands to have changed.

Let's see what we come up with!

la0o9
03-11-2011, 10:41 AM
do you want it to change visually or invisibly?( i think i manage the invisible one, it's one of the gambling sleights i've been learning)

Fruglemonkey
03-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Pick up the card, place it in the other hand. Have it change visibly or invisibly, somewhere inbetween.

la0o9
03-11-2011, 02:16 PM
if you can do a shuttle pass with cards, that'd be easy wouldn't it?( lol, not that i think i can pull it off, but since you asked, i'll try and search my memory for such a color change)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YoGWr6Da0g

there you go, 4 color changes done starting with me taking a card from the table... i REALLY hate the quality in this one... doesn't show everything i have...

since we're at it, i think i wanna see a normal spellbound routine with a ring instead of a second coin, the finale can be a ring-on like De'vo's De'ring. If you don't know how to do De'ring, it's fine.