So here it is :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=padj722W-oI

Enjoy!

LittleLead
01-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Woah!

Mark
01-29-2011, 10:19 AM
:D Nice! Although I know you could've done better in the final bit though, but this was exactly what I expected it to look like. ^_^

Albert
01-29-2011, 05:01 PM
:D Nice! Although I know you could've done better in the final bit though, but this was exactly what I expected it to look like. ^_^

Haha sorry! I was really exhausted by that time so I didn't practice properly :sneaky:. I had been awake for around 21 hours and 16 hours of it was composed of school :cry:

s13zeTheDay
01-29-2011, 05:33 PM
This is great. The only slight comment I have (take it with a grain of salt cause I don't know exactly how this works) is that you could probably reduce the visible finger motion when you push the card in. I also acknowledge the fact that you're pretty busy and tired, so this may also be an anomaly. Also, out of curiosity, are you using bicycle 125s, and if so, how are they?

Albert
01-29-2011, 06:36 PM
This is great. The only slight comment I have (take it with a grain of salt cause I don't know exactly how this works) is that you could probably reduce the visible finger motion when you push the card in. I also acknowledge the fact that you're pretty busy and tired, so this may also be an anomaly. Also, out of curiosity, are you using bicycle 125s, and if so, how are they?

No worries. Yeah, that is a problem when I do the push-in since I'm using the Repulse control concept for that (I'm too used to "squaring up the deck :D". However, I often like to use the peak-method, ie., peak the card without taking the card out like the miller cascade control. That often eliminates a lot of the finger movements. That was one of the reasons that I thought this one was inferior to Mark's.

As for the 125's they are thin, which I like, but they are not durable at all. I usually take really good care of my cards, but the 125s gets really sticky regardless. Maybe I did something to it at some point, but they aren't durable for me and they warp in an S-shape (if you look from the short side). Maybe it's just me :thinking:

TheMisdirectingHand
01-29-2011, 07:28 PM
It looks good, but the only thing I find suspicious is when you actually control the card during the execution of the spring. I understand if it's fundamental to the execution of the control, but to me it just has this suspicious feeling to it.

Albert
01-29-2011, 09:40 PM
It looks good, but the only thing I find suspicious is when you actually control the card during the execution of the spring. I understand if it's fundamental to the execution of the control, but to me it just has this suspicious feeling to it.

What do you mean?

The card is actually already controlled when the spring is being done, but if you meant the slight forceful motion I did during the spring, then that was my mistake, kind of. I did it to ensure the card landed perfectly square with the deck, which is a trade-off. Hopefully, I won't have to do it when I get better :D

s13zeTheDay
01-29-2011, 10:36 PM
Where can I learn the repulse control?

la0o9
01-29-2011, 11:03 PM
Well, it used to be available on his youtube channel for a very short amount of time, now it is either private, or removed, and will( hopefully according to DSZ's plans) be released in 2011 in a limited amount of copies.

TheMisdirectingHand
01-30-2011, 12:27 AM
Yes, that is what I meant. Well, time to conduct more theories then...

Mark
01-30-2011, 12:50 AM
Well, it used to be available on his youtube channel for a very short amount of time, now it is either private, or removed, and will( hopefully according to DSZ's plans) be released in 2011 in a limited amount of copies.
You definitely are close, Sir. Turn 'limited' into 'unlimited' and you got a winner! :D

Magician777card
05-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Wow that was very.... hmm Amazing use of the spring!!!1 :D

Kieran Oloughlin
05-22-2011, 03:49 AM
Is this taught in the repluse download???

la0o9
05-22-2011, 04:01 AM
you can practically work it out yourself if you know the spring and the repulse...

Albert
05-22-2011, 04:39 PM
Yuppy. If you know the repulse, then it's easy to figure out how it's done. :)

KGaborMagic
08-14-2011, 08:18 AM
Woaw. That was awesome Albert!
Now I really want to know who the Spring control works:D
Hope it will get released soon.

Fin
08-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Very nice application :p

Mark
08-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Do you mean Albert's or mine. If you have the 'Repulse Control' tutorial, the first of the two is self-explanatory. ^_^

Randy
08-14-2011, 05:29 PM
very nice well done .

Albert
08-14-2011, 06:01 PM

Mark's spring control is better in my opinion, but I don't think Mark will release that; at least not any time soon, I think.

That spring-utilizing control that I performed uses the Repulse concept, which is very different from Mark's, I believe :)