PDA

View Full Version : Triumph of Lead

LittleLead
01-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Here is my original triumph handleing. I have been doing this for a while. I hope you all enjoy it.

All the best
-Mike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxE3BTTtuoM

Albert
01-28-2011, 10:13 PM
Overall, the trick is pretty nice. But, of course, constructive criticism is more important than to suck up in this forum, right? :D

I do believe the get ready for the lift can be worked on, since I see a bit of stalling at this point. The slip jog thingy should be less forceful. I mean, if you are just taking the card from the top, why would you make such a big motion, right? That specific technique, actually works better with a smaller range in movement and a bit slower. Naturalism is extremely important :)

Adding the Visa Switch thingy was kind of interesting in a good way, a nice colour change added in.

Lastly, to "magically" turn the cards face down, I believe that making the card fix to be more visually impacting might be better. That is, instead of just flipping over the king, doing something like a colour change, (erdnase, clipshift, cardini, ego, etc.) would seem to make it better since that would really add the magical impact.

By the way, I'm watching this on mute so I can't criticize you on patter right now :D But other than that, very very nice Mike :awesome:

Admin
01-28-2011, 10:55 PM
Watch out, Albert. This isn't in the Magic Feedback forum. Your post has been tweaked a little.

LittleLead
01-28-2011, 11:02 PM
The patter is pretty bad lol, I didnt do a color change since it is done on these routines all the time. I was looking for simplicity lol

Albert
01-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Watch out, Albert. This isn't in the Magic Feedback forum. Your post has been tweaked a little.

Oh my bad! :cry:

Then no feedbacks are allowed?

Admin
01-29-2011, 12:21 AM
Oh my bad! :cry:

Then no feedbacks are allowed?
Feedback is no problem but exposure in the public forums definitely is. Please try to word things differently. Thank you for understanding. :)