PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Kevo
01-23-2011, 03:56 PM
Hello there!My name is Kevork but everyone are calling me Kevo.Im 16 years old, doing card magic for about year and a half, and some flourishing for an year.Im also a violinist and an athlete.I find DarkSleightz's magic really impossible and that motivates me to practice, get better and also hoping that someday I will figure out some of the moves(Im working on that now) ^_^ Well thats about me!Thanks for reading this!Good luck in what you do to all!

Albert
01-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi Kevo! It's a pleasure to meet you. We are grateful that you find DarkSleightZ magic inspiring. Keep working hard and we hope to see lots from you as well :D

Kevo
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM
Thank you!Your magic is indeed inspiring and I will try to work even harder! :)

Mark
01-25-2011, 03:04 PM
Hey Kevo! Welcome to the board! :D
I'm very glad to hear that our magic keeps you motivated. Don't figure out our moves though. ;):p
Also, for how long have you been playing the violin if you don't mind me ask? ^_^

Kevo
01-25-2011, 04:30 PM
Also, for how long have you been playing the violin if you don't mind me ask? ^_^

10 years so far :)

Edit:Oh and by the way I play the piano too(for 2 years).Since I am in a music school its mandatory to play the piano but I enjoy it.I have a really good teacher :)