PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Alert...

la0o9
01-23-2011, 03:43 AM
...and he's me :D, i'm a Vietnamese person so my english won't sound that good, i'm a card magician and i'm currently practicing like crazy a few coin techniques as well as card techniques, generally don't like gimmicks so i only do things that are impromtu( sometimes an extra card or two is considered impromtu for me) and clean at the end( who cares if you start out dirty, a setup won't hurt anymore). Call me Alex or Alexander cause my real name is really annoying for foreign people to pronounce, and it annoys me when people pronounce it incorrectly. My YT channel is copycat1995, most of the videos i have right now is done in extremely confined space so my sleights won't look that good( if not straight out obvious), i have some good ideas( relative, depends on your POV) from time to time, but they don't come by much so i'm copying stuffs( thus the username)

Please treat me well, i'll try my best not to offend anyone.

Mark
01-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Whoa! You're here!! :D
C'monnn.. why even ask to treat you well? It's one of the very few forum rules. If people don't treat you well, we'll deal with 'em. ^_^

I'm very glad that you're here! It's always a pleasure to refresh our YouTube page and find 3 new comments posted by you. This definitely makes you one of our biggest supporters! :D

la0o9
01-23-2011, 01:57 PM
now that's a surprise, i thought i'd be called a spammer for sure since i talk so much... thanks for the warm welcome Mark, supporting you as a Cardician with all my might

TheMisdirectingHand
01-24-2011, 01:28 AM
I am Vietnamese as well, don't worry about it!

Chao anh, toi biet anh se co thoi tot.

la0o9
01-24-2011, 03:40 AM
hehe, i can tell by your name.

cam on, nhung ma em moi 15 tuoi a`.

TheMisdirectingHand
01-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Toi 15 tuoi, toi chi biet mot chup tieng viet, xin loi!

Albert
01-24-2011, 05:27 AM
I feel.... left out when I read the conversation between 2 Vietnamese magicians... I wonder why :S

TheMisdirectingHand
01-24-2011, 05:47 AM
Well I feel jealous because there's a Korean magician on the site...